2009년 5월 7일 목요일

Book Report 1(Building green)

Title : Building green

Author : Five people include Chanseung-Lee

Publisher & year : Efficiency education, 2009

Vocabularies
-sustainable : capable of being sustained
-generate : to produce or create something
-take advantage of : to make goods with something
-entire : whole
-escape : get away
-drainage : the process or a method or system of draining
-indeed : without any questions
-on the rise : increasing

Summary
These days, many people are interested in building green, one of the example of sustainable development. Building green has many advantage. First of all, it let the sunshine inside and the sunshine makes light, heat and even electricity. Secondly, it has a garden in the sky and the garden keeps the building cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. Thirdly, it has a special drainage system that makes people reuse water and use rainwater. So the am0unt of water we used is reduced. Lastly, it is made of green material like bamboo which grows gast and recycled materials. Because of these reasons, the number of green building is increasing. As a result we will be healthier and green by living these buildings.

Comment
I agree with this report saying "the number of green buildings is on the rise." Because I could I could feel advantages of building green in every day life. For example, my fther's company has garden that has grass trees flowers and benches. When I went there in summer, I felt there was so cool and looked good as well. Secondly, my grand parent's house in the country, has sollar cells on the roof so electric fare is low and warm in winter. I know the fact that there are many other advantages of building green. Surely people want this good building so the number of green buildings is increasing until all the is changed into eco-friendly building. I hope my house and my school can also be changed into eco-friendly building.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기